A skilled and diligent Information Security Engineer to join our team. The Information Security Engineer will play a crucial role in safeguarding our organization’s digital assets and ensuring the security and integrity of our systems and data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related
- Manage the security aspects of an information system both technical and
- Responsible for the day-to-day security operations of a
- Play an active role in the monitoring of a system and its environment of operation to include developing and updating the Information Security Plan,
- Conduct information system security technical activities (e.g., system design, system configuration, system technical assessments)
- Liaise with ADDA
- Ensure alignment with the follow ISO20000, ISO 27001, ADDA
- User Access Administration – provides authorized users with timely access to authorized system resources. The Service is at the operating system
- Patch Management -Operating System vulnerabilities protection provides Operating System patches to be in place or implemented to reduce the vulnerability of the software code gaps as identified by the Vendor and/or software
- Antivirus Management – provide installation, maintenance, and updates of
- Antispam Management
- Maintain detailed documentation for the security
- Provide 24/7 monitoring of all
- Ensure the implementation of security controls as per the approved standards and Test and apply needed security patches and upgrades.
Firewall Management – Monitoring traffic, application filtering, threats, URL check, URL filtering and Data filtering.